Where did these come from?

Congrats!!

I know its hard to decide which bike to get. I would love to have a dirtbike, dualsport, naked bike, 2 stroke street bike, cruiser, new Vmax, tourer, advbike, etc in the garage. But unfortunately, as you get older, you realize you have less time to do the things you love. So after having a few bikes in the garage, I sold them and just narrowed it down to one, my Swiss Army Knife of motorcycles, 2012 VStrom 650 ADV. Not great at anything, but it covers some of the bikes mentioned above and is reliable!

At one time I had a 3 V-Stroms, a Kawasaki Versys, a Kawasaki Ninja, a KTM SuperDuke, and a Kawasaki KLR.
They all got sold except for the Suzuki V-Strom..... my choice of best all around bike.
It's like a good sport utility vehicle.

Congrats!!

I know its hard to decide which bike to get. I would love to have a dirtbike, dualsport, naked bike, 2 stroke street bike, cruiser, new Vmax, tourer, advbike, etc in the garage. But unfortunately, as you get older, you realize you have less time to do the things you love. So after having a few bikes in the garage, I sold them and just narrowed it down to one, my Swiss Army Knife of motorcycles, 2012 VStrom 650 ADV. Not great at anything, but it covers some of the bikes mentioned above and is reliable!
man after my own heart..all of thee above for me!

Back
Top Bottom