Which gives less bang for the buck?

9mm requires subsonic to take advantage of a suppressor. 147gr and up is usually subsonic. American Eagle Suppressor 9mm is 124 great though.

.22 you have bulk high velocity which is usually subsonic out of a 4.5-5" or less barrel. Then you have standard velocity like CCI standard that is subsonic and then you have subsonic like Remington, Gemtech, and AE Suppressor which to me is even quieter.

.22 is going to be cheaper and quieter to shoot then 9mm.

What can do you already have?

That's great info. I have an older AA in .45 for the USP. It doesn't have the ability to switch to a 9mm thread.

I have a spectre 2and a Tirant 9. Highly recommend both. I've got some YouTube videos of various guns and loads. Spectre 2 on fv-sr below.

My 2 cents. I have a Warlock 2. Very lightweight and for the $ it is hard to beat. Some 22 cans weigh as much as the pistol host. The Warlock comes in at right at 3 oz.
The Osprey Micro is nice too. If you have standard sights on a 22 pistol you may have an issue with seeing the sights over the can. The Micro is set up so you can see the sights on most pistols (I cant say all, but I have yet to see one that it doesnt). It is also be configured for different lengths (K to full size). So that is a plus. The down size is it is heavier and more $ than the Warlock, so it sits in the safe and the Warlock goes to the range.

My 2 cents. I have a Warlock 2. Very lightweight and for the $ it is hard to beat. Some 22 cans weigh as much as the pistol host. The Warlock comes in at right at 3 oz.
The Osprey Micro is nice too. If you have standard sights on a 22 pistol you may have an issue with seeing the sights over the can. The Micro is set up so you can see the sights on most pistols (I cant say all, but I have yet to see one that it doesnt). It is also be configured for different lengths (K to full size). So that is a plus. The down size is it is heavier and more $ than the Warlock, so it sits in the safe and the Warlock goes to the range.

Thank you

Support your local business.

Dobbs Defense.

evercors.jpg

ARC 22 AL for $200 and he can take care of all the paperwork.

https://www.dobbsdefense.com/store/suppressors/arc22al/

I find 22lr with can to have the highest giggle factor.
Hahaha! Agreed!

Everybody that shoots my suppressed .22 for the first time always has the same reaction...

They fire that first round and then turn to me with a huge grin on their face and giggle like a school girl.

Hahaha! Agreed!

Everybody that shoots my suppressed .22 for the first time always has the same reaction...

They fire that first round and then turn to me with a huge grin on their face and giggle like a school girl.

That's great, lol. It reminds me of when people shoot the .454. Once they realize they're ok they have that **** eating grin. I enjoy the hell out of that!

Back
Top Bottom