AndroGuns

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
92   2
Reaction score
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

In no praticular order, # 1 is a new Beretta M9A3! This gun is freaking awesome! Everything from the trigger and cerakote job even down to the box it came in are top notch!

#2 and my most recent purchase is the highly saught after SIG SAUER P229 LEGION! This 229 has the best trigger I have ever felt in my life and I would think that there is no way possible to make a trigger weather its DA/SA, SAO, Striker fired or whatever any better than this. Plus she is nice to look at.. Just wanted to share (Show Off) these beautiful guns. If anyone else has either one of these please share pictures, experiences with them and thoughts. Thanks!

My vote is going to the Legion although its a very very close race as the M9A3 is my close 2nd favorite handgun I own

Those are both fantastic handguns! Congrats!

If the M9A3 were a "G" model (decock only) I'd probably lean that way, but since it ain't, I'll go with the Legion P229.

Either way, they're outstanding.

i like the lines of the sig more myself and i know the berettas prices are over inflated right now until they start production back up

Those are both fantastic handguns! Congrats!

If the M9A3 were a "G" model (decock only) I'd probably lean that way, but since it ain't, I'll go with the Legion P229.

Either way, they're outstanding.
I agree! There are a few things I do like more on the M9 then my 229. Like the mags are nicer on M9, the action is smoother, The mag release is more positive and threaded barrel. But sig still has my vote.

Back
Top Bottom