• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Which would you have if you could only have one?

Which would you have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When did this become personal what does my bad self have to do with your love of glocks you mentioned issues with from a hundred years ago and odds are your glock would do fine and i have run through a whole can of ga arms reloads in a sitting with no issues. I got a better idea why dont you bring you glock and we will bash them together and see which one goes to pieces first my gun is a defensive weapon. i like to be able to conceal it and dont see needin more that 7-8 shots to do that are you gonna go to war with only a glock and use it as a primary weapon.

Actually, when I carry my Kimber I usually have two additional mags, giving me 21 rounds of hollow point goodness :)

IMG_3105.jpg

Would you guys honestly go into battle with a 1911 (even your $3000 ones) or a Glock... hmmmm? Has anyone here actually taken a 1911 into true battle conditions? How did it go? ... just curious.

Yes, but I never fired it. If you have to go to your sidearm in a combat situation the **** has really hit the fan and you screwed up. With that said, I DID take a 1911 because that's the one I would trust my life to. I still do.

I am currently looking for a 9mm 3 in 1911 for my old lady she want one i tried to get her to carry a baby glock or a usp compact but she loves the 1911 trigger is you kimber a cdp?

Back
Top Bottom