• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Which would you have if you could only have one?

Which would you have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1911. Picture 607.jpg duh.i want to live.

1911 all day long and twice on Sundays...

Attachments

• Pistolas 064.jpg
    Pistolas 064.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
When did this become personal what does my bad self have to do with your love of glocks you mentioned issues with from a hundred years ago and odds are your glock would do fine and i have run through a whole can of ga arms reloads in a sitting with no issues. I got a better idea why dont you bring you glock and we will bash them together and see which one goes to pieces first my gun is a defensive weapon. i like to be able to conceal it and dont see needin more that 7-8 shots to do that are you gonna go to war with only a glock and use it as a primary weapon.

When did this become personal what does my bad self have to do with your love of glocks you mentioned issues with from a hundred years ago and odds are your glock would do fine and i have run through a whole can of ga arms reloads in a sitting with no issues. I got a better idea why dont you bring you glock and we will bash them together and see which one goes to pieces first my gun is a defensive weapon. i like to be able to conceal it and dont see needin more that 7-8 shots to do that are you gonna go to war with only a glock and use it as a primary weapon.

Whoa, whoa. I know it's hard to read on the internet but I was far from serious. I love both Glocks and 1911s and accept the limitations of both. Just having some ODT fun. Nothing personal. Sorry you read it that way. :)

Back
Top Bottom