• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

White people

Those are the kind that have a back glass full of stickers on their ****box truck. Below the Macon Dixon line we’ve learned quick ways to asses how much mama drank during gestation to avoid the storm of retardness that follows them. But it’s entertaining if you have the time I guess but be advised you’ll need a tire plug kit,basic first aid kit, jumper cables, a can of gas, and a pack of cigarettes even if you don’t smoke.

Those are the kind that have a back glass full of stickers on their ****box truck. Below the Macon Dixon line we’ve learned quick ways to asses how much mama drank during gestation to avoid the storm of retardness that follows them. But it’s entertaining if you have the time I guess but be advised you’ll need a tire plug kit,basic first aid kit, jumper cables, a can of gas, and a pack of cigarettes even if you don’t smoke.
Bonus points for pouch of Red Man or tin of Skoal.

You can almost hear Dueling Banjoes playing off in the distance...
When I had my back surgery the nurse asked if there was any music they could play to help me relax.
Laying there mostly naked with my ass in the air I jokingly said "dueling banjos".
Sure enough a minute latter the trailing intro was playing on the intercom.

Back
Top Bottom