• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who else here loses money EVERY time they sell a firearm?

Would you sell a firearm for more than you paid for it?

• Total voters
I see people TRYING to make money with a $900 Norinco SKS's, 1100 west german walther pp, and claiming their stuff is super rare to charge a ton for it.
Not to mention used guns as retail price..

With that being said, I doubt anyone makes money mainly because they cant sell them lol

I think the only things I sold for more than what I bought it for was some Mosin Nagant rifles. Usually, like most common uncollectable things, they depreciate. I tend to only get rid of those items. I figure, I used them and had my fun so selling for less than what I bought for is the rental fee.

I think the only things I sold for more than what I bought it for was some Mosin Nagant rifles. Usually, like most uncollectable things, they depreciate. I tend to only get rid of those items. I figure, I used them and had my fun so selling for less than what I bought for is the rental fee.

I have a couple of items which have genuinely appreciated. Often nice used examples of desirable models, which I've bought, shot (and shoot from time to time), but take good care of, and when I see them come up for sale on places like GB, consistently sell for more than I paid for mine.

Purely academic though - I bought those guns because I wanted to own those guns - and don't anticipate selling them unless I really need to convert some assets to cash because of a financial need.

images

Between boating accidents, the ones I have buried and the ones I have sold I am a nightmare.

The real kicker is I am in the risk group for early onset Alzheimer's due to head trauma...lol.

I am serious when I mention giving guns away to strangers...I like strangers better than most people I know.

BATF:
"Have you sold any firearms, for a profit, that included a box or within one year after original purchase?"

Me:
" One..but it was an accident."

BATF:
"ACCIDENT!!!..."

Me:
"Yep...I meant to give it away in da hood in Lanta...make a self correcting problem in the crime capital...but I had to rethink.
Soccer moms deserve some quality 2A time with me.

But don't worry I had a strict interview process.
Question:
1. Are you a felon?
2. Have been convicted of domestic violence or are and illegal user of illegal or controlled drugs?
3. Have you ever been on the Dr. Phil or
Jerry Springer show with or with out me?
4. Have you ever been to a "Furry" convention?
5. Do you have a shorter skirt?

Can't remember what we were talking about...

Back
Top Bottom