• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who would be interested in ODT weight loss competition

I would have been in a month ago! I started the carnivore diet the week after Thanksgiving. Gained a few this week but down 22 lbs this morning overall. I highly recommend looking in to it. I'm not a zealot and don't adhere to it 100%, I do fry wings and chicken livers occasionally but its been really easy to stick with and the results and energy levels are keeping me on it.
Man, you and Ixraypeople Ixraypeople have had great luck with this. I think it's time.....

I didn't know you where supposed to cook the catfish bait before you used it.

I woke up ( Thank God) this morning and while I don't do the whole news years resolutions thing I did resolve to make a real effort of losing some weight in the coming months. It's gotten out of control (I've gone from fat to "Oh my God here it comes!") and I do have one goal for the new year and that's to not die or at least not from being a fat ass.
My SIL passed away from a heart attack a couple of weeks ago and she was younger, thinner and in much better shape than I'm in and that rattled my bell more than a little and got me thinking it's time to do something about it.
Whether I can or not remains to be seen but I'm going to give it a good try.

Sorry about your Sister in law…. Good luck on weight loss.
I need to drop about 50# myself. It’s not easy being unable to walk but I think I can do it
Thank you. She was a great person and everyone loved her. A real light has gone out in our little family.
That's the problem I have. The limited mobility thing limits some of the best exercises for weight loss so we'll just have to find a way around it.

Back
Top Bottom