Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaskan

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
95   0
Reaction score
I am enjoying the hell out of being furloughed from my job:
~ If anyone gives me or my family the virus I have a leather boot for you!
~ Killed my 1st Georgia turkey
~ having a blast fishing
~ my financial house is built on freaking bedrock
~ don't want or need to Govs money
~ built several ARs
~ Having a bunch of laughs at idiots
~ OMG the beer and whiskey I have tried, my taste buds are screaming.
~ Other stuff that I'll not share

So why are you pissed off?

~ Feel your rights are being taken away? I kinda of get that one
~ you are broke and need to get back to work? you are a freaking idiot if you had good income, 3 to 6 months of living experiences should be on hand at all times!
~ your bored! Cry me a friggin river
~ WHAT?

Don't get me wrong, I've enjoyed the little vacation I've had and I'm fine financially. But the country is hemorrhaging money, and the economy is in the dumps. Unemployment is sky high and businesses are closing up left and right. That and the whole my rights being taken away thing are what's making me scream to reopen the country. America can't run with everyone sitting at home drinking and finishing up projects at home.

Don't get me wrong, I've enjoyed the little vacation I've had and I'm fine financially. But the country is hemorrhaging money, and the economy is in the dumps. Unemployment is sky high and businesses are closing up left and right. That and the whole my rights being taken away thing are what's making me scream to reopen the country. America can't run with everyone sitting at home drinking and finishing up projects at home.

And this is why I say China should pay reparations. 2\ trill should help.

So you want to tank the economy because you want to sit on your azz because of a virus that is not the overwhelming emergency the media told you it was...you are a selfish and self centered individual worthy of MY ignore list...
Stay at home if thats what you want, but your selfish desire to make the entire world do the same is negatively impacting MY friends and family. As for having X number of months of living expenses...spoken like a true employee, try being the business owner and spewing that nonsense. What a newb

93266729_3202335626485968_6262308015467134976_n.jpg

I am enjoying the hell out of being furloughed from my job:
~ If anyone gives me or my family the virus I have a leather boot for you!
~ Killed my 1st Georgia turkey
~ having a blast fishing
~ my financial house is built on freaking bedrock
~ don't want or need to Govs money
~ built several ARs
~ Having a bunch of laughs at idiots
~ OMG the beer and whiskey I have tried, my taste buds are screaming.
~ Other stuff that I'll not share

So why are you pissed off?

~ Feel your rights are being taken away? I kinda of get that one
~ you are broke and need to get back to work? you are a freaking idiot if you had good income, 3 to 6 months of living experiences should be on hand at all times!
~ your bored! Cry me a friggin river
~ WHAT?
A hell of a lot of people are poor due to the economic system we live in and were barely making it before this hit and your "shoulda been prepared" argument is not only uncompassionate, it's taking your blessings for granted. It is 100% an infringement on our right to freedom of assembly as well. Thankfully I scored a job right when this started, but I'll make sure to let everybody who was living paycheck-to-paycheck before this know they should've been prepared and that you're having a blast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom