• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why is everyone screaming to reopen everything? a little bit of a rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
The virus killed a good man and Vietnam veteran friend of mine in Ohio, and a cousin has it as well. In my mind it's not an overreaction - it's serious s@%$. Yes the economy is in the crapper and it's only been 3 to 4 weeks. But I don't want to open yet. Maybe your minds will change after it kills someone you love.
Sorry for your loss. I do not minimize the seriousness of the virus for sure. But, we have to find what the new normal will be so we minimize the dying business sector and economy too. Stay Safe and enjoy. God Bless.

Some times we all need to:

images.jpeg

I am enjoying the hell out of being furloughed from my job:
~ If anyone gives me or my family the virus I have a leather boot for you!
~ Killed my 1st Georgia turkey
~ having a blast fishing
~ my financial house is built on freaking bedrock
~ don't want or need to Govs money
~ built several ARs
~ Having a bunch of laughs at idiots
~ OMG the beer and whiskey I have tried, my taste buds are screaming.
~ Other stuff that I'll not share

So why are you pissed off?

~ Feel your rights are being taken away? I kinda of get that one
~ you are broke and need to get back to work? you are a freaking idiot if you had good income, 3 to 6 months of living experiences should be on hand at all times!
~ your bored! Cry me a friggin river
~ WHAT?
I want it open because it's not all about "me".
If I thought it made any kind of logical sense, at all, I'd be a little more tolerant. It doesn't, so I'm not.
If anyone wants to shut their PERSONAL economy down, knock yourself out.

this shutdown has forced me to lay off half of my employees. the ones that remain are on 32 hour work weeks. I hope you never have to watch quality people that you care about go through rough financial times. Before you get into the "they can draw unemployment and make more" argument - these people WANT to work. They don't want anything given to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom