• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Why People Hate Glocks?

Riding in a holster next to my fat sweaty ass all day every day without rusting and working when I need it to while maintaining the exact same trigger pull from shot to shot.
Wow, that's great. I have a flower pot that just sits there perfectly and accepts the same amount of water every other day. It's the best flower pot.

Wow, that's great. I have a flower pot that just sits there perfectly and accepts the same amount of water every other day. It's the best flower pot.
Never said it was the best. I said it was the best for me. I have carried Beretta, 1911, Sig. Glock, star, HK, etc. I prefer 1911s, but the glock carries better for me, do its what I choose for me.

By the same token, can you name another gun that can offer a consistent trigger pull that offers the same level of corrosion resistance that the Glock has?

By the same token, can you name another gun that can offer a consistent trigger pull that offers the same level of corrosion resistance that the Glock has?

Only the slide has good corrosion resistance.
And consistent trigger pull? Ever heard of Kahr?
Wilson? Les Baer? Sig? Walther?

Only the slide has good corrosion resistance. And consistent trigger pull? Ever heard of Kahr? Wilson? Les Baer? Sig? Walther?
Owned a Wilson, currently own a Baer. Again, do any of these guns offer the same corrosion resistance? Nope.

Although I do agree that Glocks have consistent trigger pull; consistently ****ty compared to many others

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom