• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why sell a used firearm for more than a new one?

I do not pay any heed to ads that ask too much or low ball offers but when we flip guns on here (intentionally or not) it dilutes the sense of community and leads to less really good buys/trades and less meet ups with interesting/good people which is something that makes this site special, the community aspect.

im just curious, but do you think that the springer G.I. is the same as a springer mil-spec? the reason i ask is that i keep seeing people asking mil=spec prices for g.i.'s. i know they look similar, but they are NOT the same. G.I.'s sell for 600 new, so where did you get 750 from? normaly i would'nt question someones asking price but you brought it up.
Read my post below yours :) I'm going to build it if It doesn't sell. I simply decided I don't like it :)

Would now be a good time and place to talk about FDE Glocks? lol
It was pretty bad to see the people who posted them in the day or 2 after they got theirs, admitted they never shot it and sold it over cost. or the Glock 19 craze where people forgot to mark out the price tag in the picture that was way less then selling price, again admitted BNIB THAT DAY! The ways you get caught are buy buying many of the same types of items, and the Glock 19 sellers for about a week were selling new ones daily.

I am sorry to pull this thread from the dead but looking back at it now, look at how things have changed.

Bypass has now evolved to appreciate the AK platform. How many AK's have you or do you own now?

The prices in the OP look pretty sweet right about now too. Don't you wish the prices in your OP were available now?

Who owns that POS Hesse now?

:)

Back
Top Bottom