why so many glock haters?

Not a hater, they make great home defense weapons for the untrained. Pull the trigger until it stops going bang. But for me my Avatar, my screen name and my car tag all will let the informed know I love 1911's. And 8 is great, when it's 45 acp!

Personally I have never owned a Glock. Yes I have shot a couple. Both were nice but as already has been stated,,,,, they didn't fit my hand that well.
I can't say that I wouldn't adapt to the fit in my hand if I had one as time went on.
Some I see listed for sale also have had numerous modifications and goodies added to them but so do many of any brand you see listed.
As for the OP's question concerning whether an M&P compares to a Glock,,,,, I own a full size M&P 9mm (along with quite a few other handguns) and I love it. Wouldn't think of selling it. But as I said, I have never owned a Glock, only shot a couple so I can't really or truthfully say how well they compare. I can say that any gun would have to be phenominal to draw me away from my M&P. I guess it's like everything else,,,,,, To each his / her own. Carry on.

Not a hater, they make great home defense weapons for the untrained. Pull the trigger until it stops going bang. But for me my Avatar, my screen name and my car tag all will let the informed know I love 1911's. And 8 is great, when it's 45 acp!
My name is Greg Vess and I approve this message.

As far as there being so many Glocks always being for sale, I have wondered a few times why a gun that is so highly rated by so many is always for sale or trade. But over time I have come to the conclusion that there are a bunch of folks on the ODT who just LOVE to sell and trade. And there's nothing wrong with that fo sho. After all, that is a big part of the foundation of this great site.

I'm just anti plastic... doesn't feel right on my weapon. (Yes I understand the pros and con's) and I think it's like the bloods and the crips (west coast gangs) instead the 1911's and the glock's. . . It's a deep rooted hatred that can only be found in the history books. Or it could be the Irish coffee speaking. (Metal +1, polymer -1)

Or let them pray that the 1911 will fire all 8 rounds without a malfunction!
I have my granddad's 1911 from "The War" (army medic), over the last few years since I received it from my father I have shot about 100 flawless rounds......I don't need to waste a prayer on that one. Not a Glock hater either

I'm just anti plastic... doesn't feel right on my weapon. (Yes I understand the pros and con's) and I think it's like the bloods and the crips (west coast gangs) instead the 1911's and the glock's. . . It's a deep rooted hatred that can only be found in the history books. Or it could be the Irish coffee speaking. (Metal +1, polymer -1)
Welcome to 'todays' ODT.

Back
Top Bottom