• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

why so many glock haters?

I'm just anti plastic... doesn't feel right on my weapon. (Yes I understand the pros and con's) and I think it's like the bloods and the crips (west coast gangs) instead the 1911's and the glock's. . . It's a deep rooted hatred that can only be found in the history books. Or it could be the Irish coffee speaking. (Metal +1, polymer -1)

From Commiefornia I see

Reactions: STI
I have my granddad's 1911 from "The War" (army medic), over the last few years since I received it from my father I have shot about 100 flawless rounds......I don't need to waste a prayer on that one. Not a Glock hater either

100rounds? What are you? A super secret commando or something!?

I saw that too. And according to it, he is 14 years old. :doh:
Best shootin' "14 year old" this side of the old Mississippi River... I believe that's a more familiar venacular for you "wolf" (lobo, small lesson from the Mexican boarder free of charge). I fail to see how my geographical location changes my opinion of plastic vs metal? (It must be my ignorant & feeble mind from commiefornia) ... I'm not offended, I am actually kinda unimpressed with the lack of intellectual jokes toward my view point. Anywho, I owned a glock...and couldn't wait to sell it.

Best shootin' "14 year old" this side of the old Mississippi River... I believe that's a more familiar venacular for you "wolf" (lobo, small lesson from the Mexican boarder free of charge). I fail to see how my geographical location changes my opinion of plastic vs metal? (It must be my ignorant & feeble mind from commiefornia) ... I'm not offended, I am actually kinda unimpressed with the lack of intellectual jokes toward my view point. Anywho, I owned a glock...and couldn't wait to sell it.

Air soft doesn't count

Yawwwwn....

Back
Top Bottom