Winchester safe from Tractor Supply

Are you referring to the 10 gun or Winchester safes in general?
Cant remember exactly . It was just after XMas...I also read reviews that related to what he said as well ....Only what I have heard or read so lets just make that clear...I just don't trust cheap push button electronics as they hold you hostage to there quality

Cant remember exactly . It was just after XMas...I also read reviews that related to what he said as well ....Only what I have heard or read so lets just make that clear...I just don't trust cheap push button electronics as they hold you hostage to there quality

Love mine. Opinions are like...oh never mind everyone knows that one.

Try turning the handle both ways. Sometimes my 26 has to go back a hair before it releases.
It's not beeping twice indication the code was accepted. Handle won't turn either way. Before, after or during the code being entered.

I've tried it dozens of times.

Well I, as well as quite a number of members on here, have Winchester safes and they have been perfect. Also the 26 gun Winchester uses a LaGard lock which is one of the better electronic ones you can use.

Back
Top Bottom