• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Woman mauled by her own pitbull dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pit bulls as a breed are kinda retarded

A German Shepherd will bite the **** out of you but it won’t get angst out you are having a seizure and try to help by biting you to death

My cousin's pitbull was put down a couple weeks ago after killing a neighbor's dog, then showing aggression to my cousin. After 8 years of being a completely gentle dog, he recently started acting very aggressive to other dogs and people. I've been around this dog all of its life. My son has been around him numerous times. I never would have allowed my son to be around him if I thought he would show aggression towards someone. Luckily it never happened while we were around.

I have been around good and bad dogs. This pit was always as gentle as could be. I have bragged about what a gentle dog he is. Yet they are animals. Animals can be unpredictable. In the case of my cousin's pit bull, this is evident.

Why would you say that?

Another liberal snowflake making assumptions.
Judging by your avatar you either a) are a cop or b) want people to think you are a cop and then 3) you said "that pitbull will never bite anyone again," intimating that you shot it....or maybe killed it with your bare hands.

Also, me? A "liberal snowflake?" :pound:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom