• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Woman mauled by her own pitbull dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judging by your avatar you either a) are a cop or b) want people to think you are a cop and then 3) you said "that pitbull will never bite anyone again," intimating that you shot it....or maybe killed it with your bare hands.

Also, me? A "liberal snowflake?" :pound:
LOL Bro He called you of all people a Liberal Snowflake. Priceless.

Yes, I am a cop. No, I never said I shot it or killed it. All I said was that it will never do that again. You assumed, because I am a cop, that as a cop I shot it. Apparently, with your statement that cops shoot another dog, you believe that is what we do. Yes, I called you a liberal because liberals tend the make those kinds of leaps. Now, if you're not a liberal, I apologize. But in the same breath, dont make large stereo typed comments about cops.

I have never shot a dog. Even the one that attacked me and left scars.
So after you shot the dog what happened then?

The Punisher avatar, the signature line, the bravado of the statement...it all wreaks of "I smoked that dog."

Do tell then. What did you do to insure that it will never bite anyone again?

Granted, my OP may sound as though I did something, I'll give you that. Not my intention. But I didnt do anything. AC was forced to put it down when it was quarantined. That's what I meant by it not doing that again.

Granted, my OP may sound as though I did something, I'll give you that. Not my intention. But I didnt do anything. AC was forced to put it down when it was quarantined. That's what I meant by it not doing that again.
Shyt man I would have shot the dog. LEO or no LE you were within your rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom