• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

World of Warcraft....i cant be the only one on here.

This was an actual "room" in Astaria:

Astarian Cartography Society

You have entered the Astarian Cartography Society. Charts and maps of the realm line the walls. In the center of the room is a large table with a book of maps chained to it. Above the table floats a glowing ball of energy that gives off a nice reading light.

There is an odd box here of dubious function.

Obvious exits are north and east.

Map Machine
Mala, the Travelled

I got tired of every patch screwing my addons up and just went naked.(figuratively speaking)

ya, that is a major pain. but i gotta at least have my deadly boss mods and omen threat meter. and i like recount to, so i can show the dps in my dungeons that a tank is out dpsing them lol.

now my mage has a ton of addons that i use lol, needed them for my deepz! in my experiance though, only dps classes need addons to be succesful. the timer bars at the bare minimum helped me out alot for my dps on any of my toons.

used to use carbonite, but i liked how blizz changed their quest log, so i just use that now. if i was any good at "playing the auction house" i would have auctionator lol, but i dont post nearly enough on it to want to use it. oh, i use bagnon also for my bags. much easier that default.

I didn't start making money till I got Auctioneer. Now I don't have it again and can tell. Carbonite was too much trouble to re-install and update after every patch. I'm completely addon free nowadays.

Maybe I need a PVP autopilot addon...

I didn't start making money till I got Auctioneer. Now I don't have it again and can tell. Carbonite was too much trouble to re-install and update after every patch. I'm completely addon free nowadays.

Maybe I need a PVP autopilot addon...

ya, i think i might try out auctionator tonight. need to start making some money so i can make the jewelcrafting mounts on my pally. so tired of looking at them in my book, and not having 18k gold to buy the mat i need lol

lol yeah me to. only pvp gear i have is stuff that dropped of Sha

Man all this talk is making me want to reactivate my account again. I'm sure the wife will be pleased... Hell I'll just tell her what Mdog brought up earlier, it's cheaper than the ODT! I already get grief about my gun hobby...

Man all this talk is making me want to reactivate my account again. I'm sure the wife will be pleased... Hell I'll just tell her what Mdog brought up earlier, it's cheaper than the ODT! I already get grief about my gun hobby...

lol. if you want i can send you a scroll of resurrection tonight if your going to :) wouldnt mind the mount ;)

and time spent playing WoW, is time NOT watching the ODT feed. lol, so for sure saves money!

Back
Top Bottom