Worst Handgun/Shotgun/Rifle you have owned and why

Colt pony pocketlite. Biggest p.o.s I ever had. Sent it back to factory, but they just couldn't turn sh#t into sugar, no matter how good a warranty.

+ whatever on the Walther P22, could not pay me to take on. I will stick with Ruger MK series auto pistols for .22 Cal.

Had a P85 DC 9mm when they firs came out, was like holding a 2x4 and could not hit a 3'x5' target at ten steps with a full mag.

I don't know about the other guns, but for the most part Sigmas are reliable guns. I've had two "VE" models and never had a problem. The only gripe most people have with them is the trigger pull, which can easily be fixed, never bothered me though.

the thread is titled worst, every handgun i have owned hasnt had problems with firing reliably. the sigmas just have an ass trigger and on the low end of S&W's production

I had a para ordnance p-10 once. it was a double stacked 1911 with a 3inch barrel. That thing was one headache after another. It was a total POS. The pickiest gun I've ever seen when it came to ammo. I had to have the feed ramp shaved down, it would double feed, misfeed, stovepipe, you name it. I was glad to get rid of that thing.

single shot new england 12 gauge. wasn't heavy enough to reduce recoil at all...3" mag. kicked a dent in my shoulder lol. not bad quality for what it was, just a poor design.

Back
Top Bottom