• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Would like a flippers point of view...

Flippers might have a problem soon depending on how the Supreme Court decides on a case in front of them now. A cop bought a gun and turned around and sold it to his uncle....Feds said it was a crime because he lied on the 4473 about the gun being for him. Not hard for the Feds to prove you are a flipper of guns if you constantly buy new and immediately resell them. The decision is expected in June.

I personally don't care what people do as long as it doesn't endanger me or my family. They can flip ammo or guns at whatever price point they can get. The only question I ever think about is the flippers and their defenders pick what laws apply to them and ignore the ones they don't like.

Flippers might have a problem soon depending on how the Supreme Court decides on a case in front of them now. A cop bought a gun and turned around and sold it to his uncle....Feds said it was a crime because he lied on the 4473 about the gun being for him. Not hard for the Feds to prove you are a flipper of guns if you constantly buy new and immediately resell them. The decision is expected in June.

I personally don't care what people do as long as it doesn't endanger me or my family. They can flip ammo or guns at whatever price point they can get. The only question I ever think about is the flippers and their defenders pick what laws apply to them and ignore the ones they don't like.

Depends on what kind of timeframe you're looking at. If I bought five guns in a year, sold one, and traded two over the next eight months.. Am I an unauthorized reseller?

Back
Top Bottom