• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Would like a flippers point of view...

yep I have a g42 if anyone would like to purchase I will sell it for 550$ which is 100$ more than I paid....ps selling because I didn't like it once I got home..oh yea check out my 40 plus positive feedback if you have any questions about my integrity...

Has the "flipping" problem been solved?
i dont think it was ever so much of a problem, more of just a "wtf and why is this ****"

i put it in the same category as driving while making conversation on a cell phone

its allowed but you are still a douche (albeit the ammo flippers dont cause wrecks but still)

yep I have a g42 if anyone would like to purchase I will sell it for 550$ which is 100$ more than I paid....ps selling because I didn't like it once I got home..oh yea check out my 40 plus positive feedback if you have any questions about my integrity...

thought the wife hated it? Oh well,GLWS

I'll make you an honest offer on it. More than what you paid, but less than what you're asking.. Let me know.

Back
Top Bottom