• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Would like a flippers point of view...

I catch myself getting pissed when I see some outrageous price, but then I relize they can try and sell it for whatever they want. The market will dictate what they can actually get for it. I wonder how many people are sitting on $1800 AR 15's that you can get for $650 to $850 today. Sometimes greed will bite you in the ass.

I understand the concept of brotherhood here on the ODT. However I have also seen the band of brothers selling AR's and XDs at inflated prices when things went stupid. I don't think any less of them or the site as a whole. I do not look at who is selling what, I look for what I want to buy at the moment.
If the price is too high I will make an offer or try to negotiate, if that does not work out I move on.
I suspect many list their gun or ammo at an inflated price knowing they will not sell it for the asking price.
Yes there are a few who have nothing better to do than drive around buying up .22lr then reselling it here for a profit.
I sold my Ruger and all of my .22lr over a year ago because I knew it was not going to be reasonable to shoot it because of the ammo situation.
Sucks for me but that is the reality of it. Never thought I would see the day when shooting my .45's would be cheaper than a .22.
I get what you guys are upset about, I just hate that it seems to be eating at so many. I don't want anyone to get an ulcer because of the stress.
Anyway, carry on sir. I will not disparage speaking your mind.

Ulcers are caused by a microscopic parasite . Not by stress.:)

Ulcers are caused by a microscopic parasite . Not by stress.:)

kinda

they are caused by opportunistic bacteria which is part of the normal fauna of the skin

the bacteria wont have a chance to form and grow unless an outside influence sets it up. aka a skin break, excessive alcohol, drugs, stress is one, i think a peptid ulcer is caused by a rupture in the GI tract

Back
Top Bottom