• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wtf is with people not responding to pm's????

How about just happened to me. How about I PM a guy with "I'll take it" then responded to post with "I'll take it. PM sent." All of this within 9 minutes of his original listing. I sent him 2 follow up PM's trying to get a response. He puts SPM and marks it gone but I've still yet t get a response 18 hours later. That's just not courteous at all to not respond.

Oh well, it happens. I'll survive

If you put him on ignore, you won't waste any more of your time and he'll never frustrate you again. :shocked:

There's nothing worse than sending a PM, then realizing that it's an inconsiderate asshat that you've tried to deal with before.:wacko:

If enough descent people ignore the inconsiderate asshats, they will eventually get the message. :thumb:

How about just happened to me. How about I PM a guy with "I'll take it" then responded to post with "I'll take it. PM sent." All of this within 9 minutes of his original listing. I sent him 2 follow up PM's trying to get a response. He puts SPM and marks it gone but I've still yet t get a response 18 hours later. That's just not courteous at all to not respond.

Oh well, it happens. I'll survive

YOUR BID WAS NOT HIGH ENOUGH!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom