• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Xbox One just suck?? or what??

gunlover

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
38   0
Reaction score
I seen a TON of Xbox ones for sale all over Facebook and on here, But I have not seen one PS4 for sale so does the Xbox one just suck and once people get then they hate them then put them up for sale? I am just wondering I have no plans to buy any of them this year but I think it looks funny how many I've seen for sale.

Let me guess, you bought a PS4 and now want to feel good about your purchase by talking trash about Microsofts offering. Grown ass men not only playing video games, but going ape**** over them. What has become of the American man?

Nope I dont own any of them, just wondering why it seemed like there where more Xbox ones selling. I have a Laptop and a TV I am set. I might get a PS3 back but dont care for the new stuff.

From what I read, the bigget grip was that they are now coded like DVD players where you cannot play US sold games anywhere in the world and vise versa. And when a large portion of your sales are to active duty serviceman who take their xboxes with them on deployment, or their loved ones ship them a nice new xbox one as a gift to help pass the time in the sand box...it pisses people off after dragging that thing halfway across the world for it to not work. I think they track it based on the internet access in the country your connected to.

img.tapatalk.com_d_13_11_29_egujezuq.jpg

The truth has been spoken.

Back
Top Bottom