• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Xbox One just suck?? or what??

It appears a good number of people order them just to flip them. I think it's kind of lame to create artificial demand so people that really want something have to pay more, but whatever...

It appears a good number of people order them just to flip them. I think it's kind of lame to create artificial demand so people that really want something have to pay more, but whatever...

It's like I've said before, I think they're people who want to feel like they own a business. Most probably don't have the smarts or long term motivation to start a real one.

From what I read, the bigget grip was that they are now coded like DVD players where you cannot play US sold games anywhere in the world and vise versa. And when a large portion of your sales are to active duty serviceman who take their xboxes with them on deployment, or their loved ones ship them a nice new xbox one as a gift to help pass the time in the sand box...it pisses people off after dragging that thing halfway across the world for it to not work. I think they track it based on the internet access in the country your connected to.

That's F'ed up.

From what I read, the bigget grip was that they are now coded like DVD players where you cannot play US sold games anywhere in the world and vise versa. And when a large portion of your sales are to active duty serviceman who take their xboxes with them on deployment, or their loved ones ship them a nice new xbox one as a gift to help pass the time in the sand box...it pisses people off after dragging that thing halfway across the world for it to not work. I think they track it based on the internet access in the country your connected to.
Both consoles have always been that way, It is up to the publisher to decide if they want to region code the disks though. Most xbox360 games were not region locked but some were, the gripe here is not with the consoles but the game publishers.

Carrollton Gamestop had some yesterday, for the retail price of $499.

Don't over pay on the ODT.

I am not in the market, just tired of seeing stupid **** on here.

Pay what you want for one, but realize that there are plenty available if you are willing to search.

Back
Top Bottom