• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

You gotta call the ATF if I do what???

I got 2 guns Friday and they don't fit in the safe. Haven't told the wife yet, she thinks I have the original 2 guns being lonely in the 12 gun safe.

I think he is referring to the gun confiscation during the Katrina aftermath. Who knows how they determined who had guns and who didn't.
From the videos I saw they just asked people if they had guns and took them. And besides, the 4473 would have provided a much more comprehensive list than the multiple purchase records if it was determined at the ATF level...or any level of documentation for that matter.

That's why I said "Wha?". The multiple purchase form is the LEAST relevant for confiscation.

Works for me, as long as it doesn't hold me up.

I'm a little paranoid about flying flags. It's held me back from NFA/Class III stuff and I will leave a gun on lay away for a week rather than pick up two in a week and have the multi purchase form done.

Y'kow...I never fail to get a great deal at Pawn Express. Here there are some awesome deals...like the Glocks 30SF for $425 earlier today...damn! But most often it's higher than new retail prices on used guns o the ODT. When I shop at Pawn Express, I always get great prices and never know what kind of cool stuff they will have when I get there. This week I got a Remigton 7400 in 30.06 for $300 out-the-door. I've bought 2 of my Marlin 30-30's there for <$250 each and my Ruger SR40's for between $325-350 each. And when I want something in particular Eric will special order for me or accept whatever I order and handle the FFL and receiving for 20 bucks.

Not to mention, I just plain like the people there.
seems as though you are paying what they are WORTH not the stupid ass asking prices people put on them on ODT.

I'm a little paranoid about flying flags. It's held me back from NFA/Class III stuff and I will leave a gun on lay away for a week rather than pick up two in a week and have the multi purchase form done.

If you put it on layaway it is written up on the day you leave with it, and not the day you put it on layaway?

Back
Top Bottom