You gotta call the ATF if I do what???

If you put it on layaway it is written up on the day you leave with it, and not the day you put it on layaway?
It is written up on the form 4473 the day you pick it up. So you could pick one up and put one on layaway, then come pick up the second 5+1 working days later(doing the form 4473 for it) and not have to worry about the multiple purchase form.

LOL.. yep. And ALL my Marlins have JM on the barrels..imagine...collectors items for <$250. ;)

Both Marlins I bought at Double Eagle were less than $250. One of them was a 1969 .35 in near mint condition. I traded that rifle and have regretted it ever since.

It is written up on the form 4473 the day you pick it up. So you could pick one up and put one on layaway, then come pick up the second 5+1 working days later(doing the form 4473 for it) and not have to worry about the multiple purchase form.

That's good to know.

I'm a little paranoid about flying flags. It's held me back from NFA/Class III stuff and I will leave a gun on lay away for a week rather than pick up two in a week and have the multi purchase form done.

I've got my C&R, so they already know about me! I do understand peoples concerns though.

Yeah , I dont think anything was done about him violating people's rights. Went to prison because he was a crook

I've got my C&R, so they already know about me! I do understand peoples concerns though.

Yeah, well I've done so many 4473's that if the SHTF event comes I'm afraid my favorite pawn shop may have a small fire. Can't have black helicopters all over my lawn. ;)

Back
Top Bottom