You gotta call the ATF if I do what???

Since when does Louisiana have firearms registration?

Perhaps it's concealed carry permits. All I know is that my neighbors brother got a knock on his front door. Cops asked him to hand over his weapons. He has money. his house is where all the other nice homes in New Orleans are. Actually Redman and Method man did some show for MTV. They stayed with his family for a weekend then performed on bourbon street. The family took the rappers to the country club. It's was actually a hilarious show.

Last edited:
Section D on the 4473 has lines for more than one firearm. I think you can pick up, up to 3 guns on one 4473. But that's just a guess based on the form.. whether the form is used as it looks or not is anyones guess. However, that's also irrelevant to the multiple purchase question. That's still a separate issue.
any way you spin it BIG BRO is still watchin

You can pull pages out of other 4473s to add more guns to one transaction. You can do as many as you have money to buy as long as proper procedures are followed.

Yeah when I heard that I was like is that something new or has it always been? I've purchased more than 1 in the same transaction with my GWL and never heard that before.

I just saw a Glock with half the trigger guard ground off and the op was still asking $400 for it. Hell, that is all a pawn shop wants around here for one that bubba hasn't sawn up. I would rather pay 700 on a 4473 for one someone hasn't abused.

Last edited:
If the pawn shop has a lot of inventory, then they are usually overpriced.

There is one I visit and if you see something you want, you'd better be rolling cash, because it'll be gone tomorrow.

TJ

Back
Top Bottom