• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

You're not allowed to swim at Lake Lanier in 2023. Period!

Agreed. Fresh water from 2 rivers out of the hills. Been swimming in it and boating on it for years. Clean for the most part. Folks talking about "nasty cesspool".....idiots. Guess they need their Covid Booster....
as it flows south from Buford Dam it starts to crud up

Alcohol and water do not mix.... ive come close to drowning twice but my fast as lightning brain made me swallow when I tried to breathe in a lung full of water because of a sudden shock...i swear if I had been drinking I would be dead as my brain would have been slowed down so much and would not have taken over and saved me...

LTC FA 34 years American, Mexican ancestors born in San Patricio County Texas
I don’t think that biker dude was trying to be racist or rude. You on the other hand misspelled “ pendejo” , then you want to claim to be of texana descent…. Then where is camelia from? What happened between her and Emilio? Yeah if you can’t answer that, take down your comments about “ Mexican descent “ …..

I don’t think that biker dude was trying to be racist or rude. You on the other hand misspelled “ pendejo” , then you want to claim to be of texana descent…. Then where is camelia from? What happened between her and Emilio? Yeah if you can’t answer that, take down your comments about “ Mexican descent “ …..
Don/t think so; I used to listen instead to "El Rey" by Vicente Fernández as we patrolled the streets of Kabal.

Some folks just get offended over anything, they walk around listening and reading ----- (stinky stuff)
and when their ovaries start hurting, they lash out. me I'm a thick-skinned mixed dude that don't give a ----- (stinky stuff) just don't do me wrong or put hand on me or mine ..................... peace out ...... !

Back
Top Bottom