• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Yugo m70 vs Mak 90?

yugo m70ab2 or norinco mak 90

• Total voters
Mak 90. The Chinese, in my opinion, built the finest AK pattern rifles.Their actions are butter smooth and double hook triggers break crisp and clean. Mak 90 will come standard with a chrome lined POLYTECH barrel. You can tell by the ribs in the barrel. If it is a smooth barrel it will be an early Mak with a 56s barrel, just as good. Find a straight cut receiver so you can easily put a replacement stock instead of jumping through hoops to fit a custom stock on a neutered receiver. The ONLY downside to a MAK is the lack of a cleaning rod, bayo lug, and no barrel threads. This doesn't bother me, maybe it bothers you though. Lastly, MAK 90 is a factory built gun. I can't speak for all yugo AK's, but im certain some are pieced together here in the states, which can lead to further problems with your rifle. I would trust my life to either rifle granted I have fired it enough to troubleshoot any problems they might have.

I ended up with a yugo m70ab2. Meant as a truck gun so the folder helped. Comparing it with my arsenal, I almost feel it's the same if not better quality. In about a week I've had 1200 ish rounds through it. I also spray painted it friday. Il throw some pics up when I get home

Here it is in all its glory lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 37
I have nothing against painting some guns, I have a cerakoted FDE AR. However anything other than factory blued steel and wood stocks on a Mak is blasphemy...

Back
Top Bottom