• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Zombie Survival Kit

Yeah don't wanna get to heavy, gotta be able to run. I was just thinking a couple bottles water. Energy or Food bars. Now I need a light with extra batteries probably, the first aid kit and taking an old cell thats smart. absolutly gotta have the ammo and guns though and the knife.

If you're seriously preparing for the zombie apocalypse, all you'll really need is one round of the most powerful ammo you're able to shoot.

At a minimum - cutting tool (knife/machete/ax), cover (tarp/poncho/wool blanket/etc), combustion tool (firesteel or fire piston), compass, container (32 oz of water made of stainless steel so you can use to boil water), cordage (paracord/catfish line) and a first aid kit. Based this on recommendations from Dave Canterbury of Dual Survivor and Pathfinder School fame. Knocked 3 lbs off of my BOB. In a crunch these are the things I want the most.

I keep intending on ordering a set of bump keys for the survival bag. I know you can open a door other ways, but then you can't lock it behind you if you're holing up somewhere. And 00 buck to a knob will attract a lot of zombies.

Back
Top Bottom