• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Zombie Survival Kit

I looked into the law, and from what I read possession in itself is not illegal, as they do have legal uses. They only become illegal with proof of intent to commit a crime, much like a claw hammer is not an illegal deadly weapon in the eyes of the law till you swing it at someones head.

As to getting them, if you can get a Russian bride online, well....

LOL......good points> Funny thing about laws everyone interprets them differently. :)

A bullseye, for your back. If you are visibly armed, you are fair game. Walking around with an AR is a bad idea. You may want to put that AR up FT and get a nice underfolder, put that in your pack and strap up with something that will hold 16 rounds for your side arm, concealed. 3 additional 16 sticks filled with Hydrashok, and you'll be proper. Trade in your camo for a camping looking gortex jacket and smile. Stash all your tac gear at your BOL. If you doh't have one, follow all previous instructions and get a Mossberg 500 Persuader in a Cruiser grip with butler creek style side folder for your truck. And a Katadyn (KA Tod-in) water filter. Sell everything you don't need if you have to to get one. You may not get shot at for quite a while, possibly and hopefully, but you will die after 3 days of no water, and you can hope all you want on that one to no avail, it is a for sure deal. Death will FU your whole plan.

a hand held HAM radio,pump flashlight,shotgun (like off the walking dead) AR-AK a vest with a s*** ton of mag pouches and a dump pouch ,plenty of water=water purifying tablets,extra ammo,batteries,med kit maybe an IFAK from ranger joes good boots/shoes,socks,undiescloths,ramen noodles :) all i can think of lol

I agree with outlander and also talkstosquirrels. A solid water filter is a must (katadyn hiker pro is a good buy). a good knife, a poncho, fire starter, small med kit and some quick food. I wouldn't be walking around with the AR strapped to your chest, people are gonna be freaked out already, someone might deem you a threat and shoot you. That would suck. After reading this thread, I'm gonna take the spice rack and battery operated blender out of my BOB, i probably won't need that stuff.

Back
Top Bottom