• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Zombie Survival Kit

I keep intending on ordering a set of bump keys for the survival bag. I know you can open a door other ways, but then you can't lock it behind you if you're holing up somewhere. And 00 buck to a knob will attract a lot of zombies.

Are you a locksmith, public safety officer, or some other profession that would have a legitimate need for bump keys? The distributors that I have come across will not sell to the general public (against federal law).

Last edited:
Nevermind I just searched it. You can even get bump keys for deadbolt, thats kinda a scary thought. GladI have plenty of guns. Anyone can order them online.

First and foremost, youre going to need a khaki shirt and a cowboy hat. Next, definitely find a beefy Hispanic dude to be your best friend and to sleep with your wife while youre in the hospital unconscious and left for dead.

Last but not least, youre gonna need some type of late 70's/early 80's recreational vehicle with a bad radiator hose and a surly-yet-wise old man with a wide selection of Hawaiian shirts to drive it.

Be safe out there, trooper.

First and foremost, youre going to need a khaki shirt and a cowboy hat. Next, definitely find a beefy Hispanic dude to be your best friend and to sleep with your wife while youre in the hospital unconscious and left for dead.

Last but not least, youre gonna need some type of late 70's/early 80's recreational vehicle with a bad radiator hose and a surly-yet-wise old man with a wide selection of Hawaiian shirts to drive it.

Be safe out there, trooper.
dont forget to get your son away from the deer when you are out looking for a missing girl. lol

Are you a locksmith, public safety officer, or some other profession that would have a legitimate need for bump keys? The distributors that I have come across will not sell to the general public (against federal law).

I looked into the law, and from what I read possession in itself is not illegal, as they do have legal uses. They only become illegal with proof of intent to commit a crime, much like a claw hammer is not an illegal deadly weapon in the eyes of the law till you swing it at someones head.

As to getting them, if you can get a Russian bride online, well....

Back
Top Bottom