• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

15 months.

So, her work went undone while she was out? Is she back yet?

I received a Form 4 about 2 weeks before the furlough and was about 3 weeks from my Form 1. If she is out, is anyone working her desk?

Yea she's been back for some time now. Not sure if any work was done for her states while she was out. Details are fairly blurry and border on rumors, but I heard she took her Maternity leave after giving birth, then when it was up she took her remaining vacation days immediately after.

I haven't noticed many approvals from her on NFAtracker. Last approval submitted to NFA tracker under Shannon was a Feb 20 pending date that got approved in Mid september.

Last edited:
Honestly they're probably just telling people that so they stop calling to check. Once they get caught up, it'll go back down to the already ridiculous 8-9 months again

Is it 15 months from current pending? That would make more sense. Not that it makes a lot of sense either way. I sent my first one Valentine's day and it went pending in April. When I mailed it, I was hoping for an August return. When it went pending, I was hoping for an October return. Now I'd just like to see it before the end of the year. And silly me sent another one in July looks that'll make Christmas 2014.

Is it 15 months from current pending? That would make more sense. Not that it makes a lot of sense either way. I sent my first one Valentine's day and it went pending in April. When I mailed it, I was hoping for an August return. When it went pending, I was hoping for an October return. Now I'd just like to see it before the end of the year. And silly me sent another one in July looks that'll make Christmas 2014.

Yea with the trust legislation changes and the shutdown I bet alot of forms got submitted and not alot processed.

Ya know, back in the late 30's, the $200 TAX was used to hinder and impede people from purchasing "NFA items" because the cost was absurd! Back then, suppressors could be purchased at hardware stores for $2! $200 was absolutely prohibitive!

Fast forward to now where $200 is easily attainable (though still ridiculous for what you get). So, instead of raising the cost, they make the process extremely painful, mostly by making the serfs wait for a year before they can own a muffler! For the life of me, I can't understand why people accept this!

Ya know, back in the late 30's, the $200 TAX was used to hinder and impede people from purchasing "NFA items" because the cost was absurd! Back then, suppressors could be purchased at hardware stores for $2! $200 was absolutely prohibitive!

Fast forward to now where $200 is easily attainable (though still ridiculous for what you get). So, instead of raising the cost, they make the process extremely painful, mostly by making the serfs wait for a year before they can own a muffler! For the life of me, I can't understand why people accept this!

Probably because it would be political suicide for anyone to back it.

Make suppressors and class III items easier to get = media frenzy

News stations showing kids shooting with cans and headlines of "hit men in training"

chivethebrigade.files.wordpress.com_2012_06_user_baby_sniper_59ce0d8b762b52c21aaa5a664e3c79c3d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom