• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

22 suppressor

The best host bar none screw what everybody says is the Savage FV-SR. It is stupid accurate with everything from mini mags down to cci quiet stuff. And that only thing you hear is the firing pin and a slight "thump". May or may not have shot it in my apartment into a MSC supply book (don't worry im on the end so no chance of hitting anything but a brick wall) :rolleyes:
Them MSC suckers work GREAT !!! To bad they are on discs now them don't work so hot !

The best host bar none screw what everybody says is the Savage FV-SR. It is stupid accurate with everything from mini mags down to cci quiet stuff. And that only thing you hear is the firing pin and a slight "thump". May or may not have shot it in my apartment into a MSC supply book (don't worry im on the end so no chance of hitting anything but a brick wall) :rolleyes:
Yep, I want to go ghost quiet. so savage it is?

Go watch YouTube video with fvsr and dead air mask by twang and bang. It's Hollywood quiet. Seriously it is like a few db above dry fire.
Yeah I've got a Sparrow and it's a great can, but after watching several youtube vids on the Dead Air Mask I would've definitely picked it instead of the Sparrow if it had been on the market when I was buying.

I would probably buy one now if all the 41P junk hadn't put me out of the NFA game.

Back
Top Bottom