• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

357 Mag host

Laxguy59

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
64   0
Reaction score
Anyone got a 357 magnum suppressor host?

After doing my 77/44 I'm thinking of threading a 77/357, a 357 lever gun, or a break action. Just wondering what you guys have and like.

I've got an H&R single shot (break action) .357 Magnum that I had the barrel threaded. Using a Thompson Machine Isis shooting .38 Special it is crazy quiet.

I've got an H&R single shot (break action) .357 Magnum that I had the barrel threaded. Using a Thompson Machine Isis shooting .38 Special it is crazy quiet.

yea I'm thinking of doing the handi rifle and having it reamed to 357 maximum. This gun would puyrely be for fun, unlike my 44 which I hope to hunt with as well, so twist rates and what not are not a huge concern.

A suppressed lever action does have some cool factor through, but my Rossi (octagon barrel) took alot of work to get right and I'm not sure Iw ant to go down that path again.

yea I'm thinking of doing the handi rifle and having it reamed to 357 maximum. This gun would puyrely be for fun, unlike my 44 which I hope to hunt with as well, so twist rates and what not are not a huge concern.

A suppressed lever action does have some cool factor through, but my Rossi (octagon barrel) took alot of work to get right and I'm not sure Iw ant to go down that path again.

you arent planning to hunt suppressed yet are you?

Back
Top Bottom