• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

5/1 Update* Need neighbor advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they actually roped off the area every year for a day. I guess if I ever got into a situation where effective encroachment was happening, I'd be asking the county why they aren't charging the encroacher property tax for the taken land...

that would be a very effective technique.

The key is that the landowner has to make it clear that any USE of the land is permissive, and not by PRESCRIPTION, in other words, the user is not establishing a claim by prescription (adverse).

you need to assert dominance.

go outside while he is there; look him dead in the eye as you pee on the concrete area in dispute. if he raises an objection pound said pissed covered spot with hammer. toss broken pieces into his yard so he can effectively piss on rocks whenever he feels

my advice will not win you friends but you will win at life (maybe)
The Rundown - YouTube

Been down a similar road, make sure your information is correct then have a discussion with him. No threats of legal action need to be made during the conversation. He he is belligerent and will not correct the issue then go nuclear without saying another word to him. Call the county as others have suggested and get an attorney.

you need to assert dominance.

go outside while he is there; look him dead in the eye as you pee on the concrete area in dispute. if he raises an objection pound said pissed covered spot with hammer. toss broken pieces into his yard so he can effectively piss on rocks whenever he feels

my advice will not win you friends but you will win at life (maybe)
best advise yet LOL

Survey it now and show him what he has done. If he encroached on your property he must rectify the problem. Suggest you figure out what a good resolution would be prior to proceeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom