• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$75,000 for a decently apportioned pickup?

Carvana just offered me what I paid for my new 2018 F150 2.5 years ago. Only I can't buy a used, equivalent truck for that amount.

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk
I lucked out, dont need a big truck this year so hopefully this works out in my favor. So many trucks built just waiting on chips. Should flood the market.

I bought my 1988 GMC Sierra (6cyl, 5speed stick) for $2500 a couple years ago. It has no ac, manual windows, and the original AM/FM radio - non-working (speakers are long gone too). All y'all driving them big trucks with the doodads and fancy gadgets are just spoiled rotten kids.... ;-)

The sissies have those blind everyone headlights.

I bought my 1988 GMC Sierra (6cyl, 5speed stick) for $2500 a couple years ago. It has no ac, manual windows, and the original AM/FM radio - non-working (speakers are long gone too). All y'all driving them big trucks with the doodads and fancy gadgets are just spoiled rotten kids.... ;-)

Haters gonna hate I guess

I've kept my 1997 7.3 dually longer than any other vehicle. With 186000 on it I'm probably keeping it a lot longer. I have noticed a lot of "Would you consider selling" questions coming at me the last couple of years. Folks just walk up and enquire while I'm in it.
Same here with my 97 XL 7.3. Draws attention constantly and it has war scars that show.

I laugh every time cause 90% of them just end up totaled in the first 3 months
5brk2u.jpg

I'll be 62 this year. I like my creature comforts. Figure I've earned them.

20210226_154509.jpg

I haven't even thought about a new one until the new all electric Lightning. I gotta admit, Im intrigued by its capabilities. I figure an electric one would go good next to the oil burner 7.3.
I’m interested in the Lightning too! I’d love to swap all my work trucks to EV’s. $1500-$2000 per month for fuel sucks!

Back
Top Bottom