• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Accident

USAA is no longer just for military and veterans. It is now open to anyone. I priced them a few times in different years. They were hundreds of dollars a year MORE than my current insurance.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

USAA is no longer just for military and veterans. It is now open to anyone. I priced them a few times in different years. They were hundreds of dollars a year MORE than my current insurance.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
What?

Get a lawyer. even if it is not your fault. I did and it was the best thing I could have done. They will deal with the other insurance company. Remember even your own insurance is trying not to pay a dime. I went to Litner Deganian in Atlanta, and my attorney was Norman Sawyer. They won't charge unless you get money.

Yep he had commercial insurance. I’ve talked to them and started a claim. They said they can’t even get a rental car till he calls or talks to them.
That's BS. This is now USAA's problem. Not yours! Don't let them make it yours. That's the entire reason you have insurance.

Get a lawyer. even if it is not your fault. I did and it was the best thing I could have done. They will deal with the other insurance company. Remember even you own insurance is trying not to pay a dime. I went to Litner Deganian in Atlanta, and my attorney was Norman Sawyer. They won't charge unless you get money.

Yep already got one and he is up to date on situation.

Well, what he said is only partly true. Someone who isn't a veteran can get USAA, IF a direct family member (like a parent) has a USAA policy.
Bypass Bypass , fast106stang is correct I have USAA..When you call in they will ask military info, such as when you upd and when you were discharged, and branch..Then they will verify you and once they do, not only you but all your relatives can apply using your code they issue you.. I told my son several years ago about it, he called me and said that saved him $400.00 a year..

Bypass Bypass , fast106stang is correct I have USAA..When you call in they will ask military info, such as when you upd and when you were discharged, and branch..Then they will verify you and once they do, not only you but all your relatives can apply using your code they issue you.. I told my son several years ago about it, he called me and said that saved him $400.00 a year..
Yeah brother I knew family could sign up but the OP said ANYONE. I was about to get my britches in a bunch.

I got to pick up my toys from Bryan today I am so happy to have my SBRs and cans back with me.

Back
Top Bottom