• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Accident

Yeah brother I knew family could sign up but the OP said ANYONE. I was about to get my britches in a bunch.

I got to pick up my toys from Bryan today I am so happy to have my SBRs and cans back with me.
Great to hear, I have got to go by and see his new operation, gotta start an amazing thread now.

Go through your insurance Company. I had the same situation when my son was hit. Sorry to you veterans but USAA was the other insurance company and they will do anything, and I mean anything to avoid payment. They used the excuse that they can't pay anything until their insured gives their side of the story even if they were found at fault by the court.
X2! What was a simple rear-ender with USAA as their insurer. I ended up using my insurance for repairing my car. USAA wanted to total my car and pay me squat.

I know guys who LOVE USAA! I just wanted my car fixed and they did everything but fix it!

I would just deal with my insurance company and let them waste their time playing with the bastards at USAA

My neighbor works for USAA. They opened it up to everyone, not just military/veterans.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
If that's true it JUST changed with zero fanfare which would be very bizarre. I'm not a vet but several family members are/were including my father and I couldn't get in despite trying multiple ways. They have an "affiliation" with Liberty for non military.

If that's true it JUST changed with zero fanfare which would be very bizarre. I'm not a vet but several family members are/were including my father and I couldn't get in despite trying multiple ways. They have an "affiliation" with Liberty for non military.
Just get one of them that are covered to give you their ID # issued by USAA..They will verify you and will approve you!

Just get one of them that are covered to give you their ID # issued by USAA..They will verify you and will approve you!
Didn't work. My father was ww2 vet and my brother is retired Army. His son works at USAA corporate and I still couldn't get in .AND I already have a joint account with my brother through them for a rental house we own together and still no go. :mmph:

Back
Top Bottom