• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Accidental Discharge While Waiting In Line At RK Gun Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably unloading a carry weapon to bring inside . I'm surprised that doesn't happen a lot at the table where they zip tie the guns. Just leave it holstered and don't pull it out. But I guess knuckleheads still wouldn't be able to resist showing everyone at the gun show the factory glock 19 that they are carrying as if no one had ever seen one before.
I don't know why folks don't unload them in their car before even getting to the line. hell, I zip tie it myself before hand to keep the greasy fingered dudes at the door from touching my gat

Officer I struck up a conversation with said the guy had a 5 round D/A revolver in his pocket. Guy thought that he had emptied the cylinder, but there was one round in it. He was fishing out of his pocket, it goes off, and grazes a guy next to him on the ass. The guy was not injured. They brought them inside, the guy refused treatment, and did not press charges. Said the guy that was grazed couldn't have been more understanding. The A/D guy was kicked off the property.

Probably unloading a carry weapon to bring inside . I'm surprised that doesn't happen a lot at the table where they zip tie the guns. Just leave it holstered and don't pull it out. But I guess knuckleheads still wouldn't be able to resist showing everyone at the gun show the factory glock 19 that they are carrying as if no one had ever seen one before.
Yep. It's not like they have metal detectors or frisk you. If it's concealed, keep it that way.

"When's the last time you had a desk pop?"

YEP!!
the best place to get sick (catch Something) is a Doctors office cause everybody there is sick, the best place to get shot is a Gun Show, Gun store or range cause everybodys got a gun, including the untrained and less than Geniuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom