• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Air gun ads

Cause we don’t us AI, and we cannot possibly see all ads. We rely on members to help us by reporting threads that need attention.

May I suggest either allowing air guns in the firearms category, or maybe adding a new category? Many airguns are precision machines and prices equal or exceed some firearms. That said, some city governments define firearms as any device that can propel a projectile, which includes airguns and even a slingshot as one city attorney told me!
Also, muzzle loaders aren’t considered firearms yet are listed.

There doesn't seem to be a good category to which airguns would seem to naturally belong.
They're not accessories for a gun-- they ARE guns.

While they may be a "gun", they are not a firearm. Currently they get moved to Outdoor Gear, they may need their own category but it would not be under firearms.

May I suggest either allowing air guns in the firearms category, or maybe adding a new category? Many airguns are precision machines and prices equal or exceed some firearms. That said, some city governments define firearms as any device that can propel a projectile, which includes airguns and even a slingshot as one city attorney told me!
Also, muzzle loaders aren’t considered firearms yet are listed.

Those city governments are overstepping their authority, someone needs to challenge them in court.

Back
Top Bottom