• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Alabama Oklahoma

Saban is much smarter than most coaches, built a quick points cushion and then just settled back and controlled the tempo of the game. The score could have been much more lopsided, being Tua finished 24 for 27. Oklahoma couldn't stop any of Bama's wide receivers so it could have gotten much uglier. Saban is a compassionate man when he wants to be.
My guess was 56 points by Bama so I was off. It didn't really matter if OK scored or not because whatever it was the Tide was going to outdo it.

My guess was 56 points by Bama so I was off. It didn't really matter if OK scored or not because whatever it was the Tide was going to outdo it.
The score wasn't as close as it looked. Bama has trailed for a total of three minutes in four of the five playoff games they've been in. Now just waiting to see Texas wipe Georgia's tail on Tuesday so they'll finally quit their whining that they should have been in the playoffs.

The score wasn't as close as it looked. Bama has trailed for a total of three minutes in four of the five playoff games they've been in. Now just waiting to see Texas wipe Georgia's tail on Tuesday so they'll finally quit their whining that they should have been in the playoffs.
Ouch, now I'm hurt and offended.

You have to admit that the team and fans have done their share of "shoulda woulda coulda"..........
20181230_082908.png

After Alabama set Georgia straight again I don't have any interest in poking the UGA fans too bad. Next season ought to be a good one for Georgia (and Alabama, Florida, LSU, Texas A&M).

Bama didn't wipe Georgia's tail, matter of fact Georgia played them better than anyone. Saban was pretty tore up during that game as I recalled. How fast some folks forget.

Bama didn't wipe Georgia's tail, matter of fact Georgia played them better than anyone. Saban was pretty tore up during that game as I recalled. How fast some folks forget.
Kirby Shart cost Ga that game. I'm beginning to think that he's still on Sabin's payroll.

Back
Top Bottom