• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

%alabama

Like I said and you just re-iterated, Georgia is the only team in the SEC who had bad calls against them that turned out to be the ONLY reason they lost their games. Let's all have a moment of silence for the Bulldogs, the black sheep of the SEC......... And for the record, I'm a fan of the coach of Alabama, hes unequivocally the best college coach ever, but I'm also a fan of Jalen Hurts. He is more of a class act than the entire Bulldogs team, because he didn't complain when he got a bad deal, just sat back and waited patiently for his time. Well he got it the other night, and he dominated against a team whose only case was that the refs caused them to lose, not a young man who spanked them like an unruly child. I'm done, and I'm proud of the young men on the team representing the SEC champs....... and their coaches!
No Bama has a history of having the opposition's best players ejected (this year) and calls going disproportionately their way against several teams, not just UGA. But their fans don't listen so the most important games (which happened to be against UGA the last two years) are the only ones where people bother to bring it up more assuming anyone with any objectivity or love of the game might care. And when they do they get dismissed as "sore losers". So you're right. Why bother.
As I said, I agree with your assessment of Saban (at least among current coaches) and Jalen.

I think the while season is a play off...but in the end you people voting who THEY think is the best...that's not really fair...but it's what we've git

Hope it goes like 2017.
Go Knights!

C9A0F04D-46F4-4DB4-9277-AFAB88E70BDB.jpeg

The Fromm facemask accusation is the exact same play where he fumbled the ball that Bama recovered, only to have the officials call it an incomplete pass. It was clearly a fumble but it just proves that Georgia isn't the red headed stepchild they always act like when they lose. Bad calls go both ways believe it or not.........

Just curious, but what would have been the result of that play?

Back
Top Bottom