• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Am i just being overly sensitive?

It shows their mental state. They want attention and to be seen as different. If that turns you off then it's your choice who you deal with. I myself don't deal with men riding camels.

This opens the discussion as to who you're really dealing with on here. Just about any human alive can act civilized for a few minutes while making a deal. Just because a guy dresses nice and speaks politely doesn't mean he's a "good guy". In the end it's up to you and your better judgment. If you get a bad feeling about someone then don't deal with them. You don't need an excuse......this is America and you can deal with whom you choose.

I'm guessing it's mostly posers doing it.
Probably similar to back in the day.
There were people who dressed punk, and then there were those of us who actually slam danced with spiked armbands.

If it bothers you, move on to the next post. No sense in letting it bother you too much, life is too short.

Maybe it is just me but I am weird when it comes to stuff like this, I buy something and total comes to $6.66 I buy something else. So no I would not be dealing with anybody that has that in their name.

Back
Top Bottom