• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

An Update on a LGS Rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sacrilege I tell ya !!! "There is no such thing as a 41magnum pistol/revolver" pffft , this is enough to make one go postal !! And shame on you JWC for not naming this store, even the mgr seems to think that all revolvers are junk too?
Im done, I'm gonna go send all mine through the wood chipper then dump the remains at the bottom of Carters lake, Since it is the deepest man made lake in GA, to my knowledge. This is pure blasphemy to the nth degree!! :twitch::tsk::rant::rant::pout:

Sacrilege I tell ya !!! "There is no such thing as a 41magnum pistol/revolver" pffft , this is enough to make one go postal !! And shame on you JWC for not naming this store, even the mgr seems to think that all revolvers are junk too?
Im done, I'm gonna go send all mine through the wood chipper then dump the remains at the bottom of Carters lake, Since it is the deepest man made lake in GA, to my knowledge. This is pure blasphemy to the nth degree!! :twitch::tsk::rant::rant::pout:

Hahahahahahaha!

Ok, I have blown off some steam. Feel better now. I am going to close this thread in a few minutes. I am going to close it because some idiot may start to troll it, and then the MODS will close it. Of course the Despicable troll will Still try, so I will Put in the closed status.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom