• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

And so it begins

No, I did not say that. I said the thread is encouraging a run on the banks, which it is. Every person that panic withdraws their money is contributing to what could end up being a serious problem. Why do so many people find it necessary to exaggerate what someone has said to make any kind of argument against them?
But, everybody who panic withdraws their money will have money if they get in early enough.
Then when the late to the party can’t get their cash, the earlybirds can buy the stuff they have to sell cheap.

I need to go to the bank to withdraw my $52.78 before the ODT swap-meet. I hope I don’t contribute to an economic collapse.

Just writing that in this thread makes you guilty. Stop being a threat to Bear44's bank. The $52.78 you saved of your own cash could cost him $52.78 when his bank collapses..

7eee7v.jpg

How many other internet forums across the Country are having the same conversation right now? If even one person goes out and does a panic withdrawal due to this thread, it's one to many. Forums like this are the new "grass roots" and panicking in a situation like this is exactly the "movement" that can easily snowball. It's happened more than once before.

Kind of like when rumors of a gas shortage start going around and everyone decided to start tipping off their tanks which leads to……a gas shortage.

With social media now if an actual bank run starts it will be disastrous very quickly. Things can spread faster than anyone can possibly verify it as factual and that causes overreactions

Everything, is going to be fine!
The FDIC has it handled, and the Fed Resv has them backed up.
Don't y'all know the "Federal" anything has our best interests at heart??? They'd NEVER abuse the public, benefit from said abuse, and then tax us on the abuses..........
They have our backs! Why is everyone so worried?
And wouldn't this be the perfect time for them to roll out the CBDC aka Digital Dollars?

Kind of like when rumors of a gas shortage start going around and everyone decided to start tipping off their tanks which leads to……a gas shortage.

With social media now if an actual bank run starts it will be disastrous very quickly. Things can spread faster than anyone can possibly verify it as factual and that causes overreactions
At least some of you get it.

Back
Top Bottom