• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

And so it begins

Is the MSM encouraging a run on the banks?
You said that people simply reading this thread and talking to others would cause all this doom and gloom. That is already going on all over America, at work, home and on the phone.
EVEN if every member (including bogus and bots 114000+ members) was actively advocating for a run on every bank…
That is 0.00034164% of the US population. Even much less statistically relevant since only 32 people are talking in this thread.

this is unreal.....you would think the the ODT is what it states....THE OUTDOORS TRADER...I had no idea how many financial scholars we had here....WELL READ!!!....where is the Bernanke??....maybe we should change the the name to ODT South Ga Investments

You said that people simply reading this thread and talking to others would cause all this doom and gloom. That is already going on all over America, at work, home and on the phone.
EVEN if every member (including bogus and bots 114000+ members) was actively advocating for a run on every bank…
That is 0.00034164% of the US population. Even much less statistically relevant since only 32 people are talking in this thread.
No, I did not say that. I said the thread is encouraging a run on the banks, which it is. Every person that panic withdraws their money is contributing to what could end up being a serious problem. Why do so many people find it necessary to exaggerate what someone has said to make any kind of argument against them?

Back
Top Bottom