• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

and you thought the government spent money while it is operating fully

why do people continue to come here when this country is obviously going down hill fast? this isn't the country of opportunity it once was

Because they can come here and live for next to nothing. The citizens will be robbed (taxed) in order that the deadbeats can continue to roll in and live for free, all while being allowed to vote for people that keep stealing from the citizens.

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/costs-government-shutdown-104753701--abc-news-politics.html

if the government were business it would have been bankrupt long ago, how can a shutdown cost money is beyond me. I know if I turn off my car it shouldn't be using gas and if it still is then somethings wrong

Imagine if it cost you money to turn off your air conditioner or your radio in your car. That's a more apt analogy. The government was not shutdown, just a portion was, and that process is incredibly expensive. A couple friends that are federal employees explained the process they went through....what a ordeal.

Imagine if it cost you money to turn off your air conditioner or your radio in your car. That's a more apt analogy. The government was not shutdown, just a portion was, and that process is incredibly expensive. A couple friends that are federal employees explained the process they went through....what a ordeal.

The shutdown was the biggest mistake possible. I cost the economy roughly 300 million dollars per day that employees were sitting at home, and now they are going to retro pay the employees. How does that even begin to make any sense? Cost the economy money, then pay the employees that werent at work when they couldve been at work the whole time.

Because they can come here and live for next to nothing. The citizens will be robbed (taxed) in order that the deadbeats can continue to roll in and live for free, all while being allowed to vote for people that keep stealing from the citizens.

Absolutely.... and it is actually better here then where most of them come from.... even if it seems like it is getting worse from our point of view.

Back
Top Bottom