• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Another Reason to Love Adventure Outdoors

Their guns, some has good price others are very expensive. Nobody can beat their price on any Glock. Period! - And whenever they have the promotion BOGO, it is worth to go over there!

View attachment 2809386

I would pay more for an item from a respectful, honest, great customer service shop and give them my hard earned money before I would support a lower priced, rude, selfish, lack of integrity shop like Adventure Outdoors!!!

I bought a used Kimber there a few weeks ago. After I filled out the 4473 he handed me the gun. I looked it over and could have reneged at that point. I didn't. I try to see their side. Someone could say they got the flu there and sue them. They have to CYA. I've bought several guns and other items from them. Overall I give them 85% positive rating. Most of the guys I dealt with are okay.

I bought a used Kimber there a few weeks ago. After I filled out the 4473 he handed me the gun. I looked it over and could have reneged at that point. I didn't. I try to see their side. Someone could say they got the flu there and sue them. They have to CYA. I've bought several guns and other items from them. Overall I give them 85% positive rating. Most of the guys I dealt with are okay.
Same with me... I haven't had any bad experience with them so far!!
And that place is packed, everytime I go there... - So, seems that the bad-reviews are way lesser than the good ones!!

I've had mostly good experiences at AO. I usually buy from other locals, but AO has never been bad to me, and they are very outspoken about their disdain of leftism, which suits me just fine.

But if you can't handle the guns I don't see a good reason to pay more. Before all this BS I liked buying locally. But if I can't touch I won't buy. Plus I was always more willing to purchase after it was in my hand.

Actually, they have some of the better prices out there on a regular basis, especially if it's a special. But you can't compare what they do, selling hundreds of firearms a day, with what a much smaller store can do.

It might not be a big deal for someone at a small store to wipe down each gun after a customer handles it. Meanwhile, AO would need to have a full-time 'wiper' at each counter just to keep things moving.

However if you want to deal with a lower volume store with more personal customer service, and don't mind paying a bit more, there are plenty of small gun shops around that would be happy to have your business.

On the flip side, if you are looking for something specific and don't want to order from an online store, AO has always been a good place to look for it.

I would like to go there to look around but it is on other side of Atlanta from me and thats a deal breaker. I don’t know how you guys deal with that traffic and all the **itty drivers. I did go to Glock a few years ago and should have went to AO then but didn’t think about it until I was home.

I would like to go there to look around but it is on other side of Atlanta from me and thats a deal breaker. I don’t know how you guys deal with that traffic and all the **itty drivers. I did go to Glock a few years ago and should have went to AO then but didn’t think about it until I was home.
Last year, My Son and I went there on Black Friday. The line was a bit long when we got there, and they opened door at 9:00 am I think, and the line moved in really quickly. We bought two rifles on the BOGO deal, for a very nice price... You may want to save some cash and go there this year on Black Friday, it is worth the trip!! I am planing to go again this year.

But I do passes by often! As a HVAC guy I drive all over Metro Atlanta every day, so, that helps me to keep checking on them!!

I’ve never had a problem! They usually have it, and a few more like it! Ammo when no one else does! if you won’t set foot in there, your loss. Jay treats me like family. I also worked on his raptor and a few of his vehicles. Had a special sale at my store and he brought a few down to display.
Plus what he does for the community is out standing

Back
Top Bottom